Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Power of the Snark

As a devoted Snarkling almost from the beginning, all I can do is thank the eminent Miss Snark for linking to my humble little FOAD contest. The Power of the Snark to multiply hit counts by orders of magnitude truly boggles the mind.

My mind feels so good when it's boggled.

Not that I'm at all in the same league with the Crap-o-meter, but I do know what Snarklings (also known as "nitwits" in their larval form) need for a contest:
  • Full info here
  • Entries will be posted (anonymously) in the order received, beginning February 1st
  • I'll try to email you with a link when your entry is posted, but I can't promise anything. (I'm not as busy as an agent in the 212, but my full-time day job/solo practice as a family physician keeps me occupied.)
  • Any other questions, please email me at NotDeadDinosaur-at-msn-dot-com.
Finally, I'd like to extend a big old "Welcome to my Blog" to all the Snarklings. Poke around; make yourself at home. Check out the card generator.

3 Comments:

At Wed Jan 24, 06:14:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Snark said...

Cool blog.

 
At Thu Jan 25, 03:36:00 PM, Blogger The Curmudgeon said...

I did see a reference to your contest on Miss Snark's site.

*Sigh*

She paid attention to you....

And then your top post is responding to Dr. A's most recent post.

You know all the cool people....

 
At Tue Jan 30, 11:16:00 AM, Anonymous DaughterOfDocs said...

LOVE the blog! My mom was a doc in solo private practice for decades. I spent the first three years of my life hanging out in a converted exam room. Very glad Miss Snark sent us over here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home