Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Memory Issues

Saw a man with heel pain the other day. Treated his plantar fasciitis. Phone message from him the next morning:
I've been having lots of trouble with my memory lately. I meant to say something when I was in for my foot, but I forgot.
*Sigh*

Please make an appointment to discuss the memory issues.

Of course:

He forgot to leave a phone number.

2 Comments:

At Mon Oct 27, 09:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLs. I have a patient with dementia we're putting even odds he forgets his appointment this am.

 
At Mon Oct 27, 12:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Dino, don't you have the guy's number on his chart? Although it's irritating to have to look it up, it is possible, n'est-ce pas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home