Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Different Spring

Ah, Spring: the grass and trees start to turn green and the flowers start poking their little buds up through the earth. The sun gets warmer, and for the first time in months you don't have to put on a coat when you leave for work in the mornings.

But elsewhere in the world, you have friends experiencing something very different: an expedition to the Arctic.
All illustrated with the Tundra PA's captivating photography. Go and read. It will take you to another world, and then give you a whole new perspective on that gentle Spring breeze blowing against your face.

2 Comments:

At Mon Apr 21, 12:24:00 PM, Blogger The Tundra PA said...

Wow! Thanks, Dino! I'm glad you enjoyed the posts. It was certainly quite an experience being up there; something none of us will ever forget, I'm sure. I, for one, never thought I'd be camping out at 25 degrees below zero. How crazy is that? But a little cold stress was just part of the experience. Happy Spring!

 
At Mon Apr 21, 02:55:00 PM, Blogger Christopher Boondoc said...

Thanks so much for the links to the Arctic Expedition. I love that north country stuff. I've also enjoyed reading your blog. Would you mind linking mine on your blogroll? thanks

mdoncall.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home