Six Word Memoir Meme
I watched as this one began and spread across the 'sphere, and actually looked forward to catching it; many thanks to the Happy Hospitalist.
- Be a creature unlike any other.
- Don't talk to a man first (and don't ask him to dance.)
- Don't stare at men or talk too much.
- Don't meet him halfway, and don't go Dutch on a date.
- Don't call him, and rarely return his calls.
Ok, here are the Rules for the Six Word Memoir Meme:
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
- Tag five more blogs, with links.
- Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Solo family practice: not dead yet.Although I'm breaking my usual rule by participating, I'll continue my personal tradition of not tagging anyone else; partly because most of the other bloggers I read have lives, and partly because virtually everyone else has already been tagged.