Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Six Word Memoir Meme

I watched as this one began and spread across the 'sphere, and actually looked forward to catching it; many thanks to the Happy Hospitalist.

The Rules:
  1. Be a creature unlike any other.
  2. Don't talk to a man first (and don't ask him to dance.)
  3. Don't stare at men or talk too much.
  4. Don't meet him halfway, and don't go Dutch on a date.
  5. Don't call him, and rarely return his calls.
Oops; wrong Rules.

Ok, here are the Rules for the Six Word Memoir Meme:
  1. Write your own six word memoir.
  2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
  3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
  4. Tag five more blogs, with links.
  5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
For my blog persona, it writes itself:
Solo family practice: not dead yet.
Although I'm breaking my usual rule by participating, I'll continue my personal tradition of not tagging anyone else; partly because most of the other bloggers I read have lives, and partly because virtually everyone else has already been tagged.

3 Comments:

At Sun Apr 13, 03:00:00 PM, Blogger rlbates said...

Glad you're not dead yet. Hope it's a long way off. Take care.

 
At Sun Apr 13, 10:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an image of a visualization for you:
T-rex, white coat, glasses on nose, stethescope 'round neck, roaring into telephone, while in next panel, innocent radiologist quivers; next panel: substitute innocent looking ER doc, his ponytale blowing back from the roaring coming out of the phone.
:-)

 
At Sun Apr 13, 11:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great memoir....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home