Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Helen's Stuffing

I don't know what's better, the recipe or the presentation:
[Helen's Perfect Stuffing]: Bacon. Forget about sausage, nuts or god forbid fruit for your stuffing. That’s all just a bunch of crap. The surefire way to have the perfect holiday meal is bacon. Unless, of course, you are Jewish or vegetarian. Then I can’t help you. A little day-old, plain, white bread, some butter, onions, seasoning, a little celery and a pound of bacon - fried crisp. Mix it all up complete with the bacon grease from the pan. You can’t go wrong. It’s the perfect stuffing every time.
News flash, Helen: not all Jews keep kosher. This sounds unbearably yummy, and you'd better believe I'm going to be using it in the very next turkey to which I have access.

(Actual recipe at the end of the post.)

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 13, 08:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bacon not good for Muslims either...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home