Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Monday, December 22, 2008

An Apology

Deep apologies for reneging on a promise:

Because of the timing of assorted holidays this year, life is just too busy this week (actually, this previous weekend) for me to get around to selecting, photographing, annotating and posting more pictures from my collection of hanukiot. Apologies to both of you who were looking forward to it, and a very happy Hanukkah to all.

If you wish, here are links to last year's pictures:
  1. First night
  2. Second night
  3. Third night
  4. Fourth night
  5. Fifth night
  6. Sixth night
  7. Seventh night
  8. Eighth night

8 Comments:

At Mon Dec 22, 07:36:00 AM, Blogger Elaine said...

I remember all the lovely photographs of your many and varied menorah, and so shall keep the memory instead of a new post.

 
At Mon Dec 22, 09:19:00 AM, Blogger rlbates said...

I'm one of those looking forward to your "new" pictures, but understand about how busy this time of year is. Happy Hanukkah!

 
At Mon Dec 22, 09:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be the other person that was looking forward to it. But the way this year has gone for me, I completely get it.

 
At Mon Dec 22, 10:02:00 AM, Blogger OHN said...

I hadn't started reading yet to enjoy last years photo array so I clicked through today.

Your personality shows :)

Have a wonderful holiday!

 
At Mon Dec 22, 11:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Hanukkah, Dino!

(I saw a beautiful Menorah down on South Street, at American Pie. If I'd had my chequebook, you'd have had another for your collection. I'll e-mail you the picture, if I still have it.)

 
At Mon Dec 22, 12:18:00 PM, Blogger jmb said...

Well "life is what happens while you are making plans" as the saying goes. Maybe next year.

A very happy Hanukkah to you and your family Dino.

 
At Mon Dec 22, 02:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics. Didn't know menorahs came in so many varieties.

Happy Chanukah

 
At Tue Dec 30, 02:25:00 AM, Blogger jmb said...

Happy Hanukkah Dino. I did not want to leave this after the last comment you received so moved it here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home