Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Monday, December 28, 2009

The Dinosaur Speaks

You've read my words; you've seen my face. Now hear my voice. Many thanks to Greg Friese of Everyday EMS Tips (and to Rogue Medic for the referral) for interviewing me on his blog, as well as for the very nice write-up.

My recent lack of writing in general (and book-related activity in particular) is a source of shame. I understand that virtually all writers have day jobs (as I opined they should; listen to the interview), but I don't think the words "flu season" have quite the same impact on those who don't have to worry about disappearing needles. Still, my promise to all you sharks out there (well, one in particular) is that I will be getting back on the stick, butt in chair, and fingers applied to keyboard post haste.

5 Comments:

At Mon Dec 28, 11:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yes, Dino. If JR doesn't kick your butt into the writing chair, I will.

 
At Mon Dec 28, 11:41:00 AM, Blogger rlbates said...

When do we get to hear you interviewed on the Dr Anonymous Blog Talk Radio show? Would love that!

 
At Mon Dec 28, 01:00:00 PM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

Great interview!

 
At Mon Dec 28, 05:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, doc dino, I have no less respect for you... maybe even a little more... sometimes life just gets in the way - being with the fam, travelling to scandinavian countries, yadda yadda.

Take care - and I'm sure when inspiration hits you'll be back at it just as soon as you can get the computer booted up.

Happy New Year - keep warm wherever you are.
~Rach

 
At Mon Dec 28, 08:29:00 PM, Anonymous medrecgal said...

That was really interesting...after at least a couple of years of reading, I enjoyed being able to put a voice to this feisty little blog. Perhaps this will nudge me to see if I can actually find your book at my local B & N; if it's anything like your blog, I'm sure it will be both funny and no-nonsense at the same time. I like that combination in a doctor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home