Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Monday, March 15, 2010

All Together Now: "Aww"

DS hates to travel. He doesn't sleep well away from home, even with his CPAP. (Funny. You'd think having enough room to stretch out your legs without impinging on anywhere from one to three cats would be downright restful.) Although he enjoys sampling assorted global gastronomies, his GI tract doesn't share his enthusiasm. He doesn't mind traveling for pleasure, but business trips really knock the stuffing out of him.

So it was that he sent me an email, titled "Good news/Bad News" which contained the bad news that he was almost certainly going to have to go to the UK for a week in April, and to Japan and Singapore, probably in the fall.

DS isn't usually all that demonstrative verbally, yet this is how his email concluded:
Good news...I have my job, I have my health and I have you!
Aww; I love you too, DS.

3 Comments:

At Mon Mar 15, 02:27:00 PM, Blogger XE said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.

 
At Mon Mar 15, 02:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! I like how he did them in reverse priority order too.

Love,

Kensington MD

P.S. I trust he also passed along my good wishes for a Happy Pi day yesterday.

 
At Mon Mar 15, 09:18:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Do you get to go with him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home