Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Curses; Tagged Again

Thanks for nothing, Ripple. I'll play along with this one, but I'd rather sit out more Internet tag for a while.

The Seven Songs Tag

Instructions:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to [My Edit: or not.]

I have a high schooler too, and he dominates the sound system. Luckily his sister burnt him a CD with a great mix of songs, so that's what gets stuck in my brain:
  1. Earth, Wind and Fire medley (my son's marching band field show)
  2. Piano Man - Billy Joel
  3. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego - Rockapella
  4. Soundtrack from Wicked (the whole thing) (last year's marching band show)
  5. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett
  6. American Pie - Don McLean
  7. Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude - Jimmy Buffett (our family's "vacation" song; the first one we play as we leave home to get us in the mood)
Anyone who wants to play, feel free to consider yourself tagged. Sign up in the comments; first seven "count."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home