Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Meme of Six

Thanks (for nothing) DP, for the tag. I confess it took me awhile to figure out exactly what the game was (tell a story in six-word sentences?) but thanks to Fat Doctor, I think I've got it.

The task: Tell a story in only six words.

Here goes:
Flying Spaghetti Monster sighted; Pope baffled
As is my habit, I shall refrain from tagging anyone. Anyone who feels like it, come on into the pool. In fact, anyone who wants to play but doesn't have a blog (cough*Dad*cough; I hear my brother is a regular lurker as well) go ahead and post one in the comments.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jan 19, 07:09:00 PM, Blogger Sid Schwab said...

Dinosaur writes story. Sid Schwab smiles.

 
At Sat Jan 20, 10:57:00 AM, Blogger #1 Dinosaur said...

Dinosaur deeply touched by sweet comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home