Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Customary Interview Link

Thanks to all for the kind accolades regarding my Grand Rounds hosting.

As is his practice, Nick Genes has posted my "pre-rounds" interview (ok, so it appeared the same day, but hey; so what?) at Medscape. As usual, I think he did a bang-up job with it.

Although thanks have been emailed, I'd like once more to publicly thank Nick for all his hard work, and for the opportunity to host GR. It was fun; which is to say, it satisfied the requirement of Part A of the 9th Law of the Dinosaur (see sidebar.)

1 Comments:

At Wed Feb 28, 08:17:00 PM, Blogger MedStudentGod (MSG) said...

Very well done GR, Dino. I really liked your interview and was a little surprised to read that you teach at your office. I don't think I've known that about you all this time I've been reading.
I'd ask what medical school you get your students and residents from, but then I'd be exposing you - so nevermind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home