Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Rolling Peke

From the comments on the previous post:
The story is hilarious, but I think this might be my favorite part:

So the other night I'm walking my dog (well, rolling her; she's a paraplegic Peke who uses the most adorable little wheeled cart) minding my own business.

Sorry, but do you have a picture of that?
As it happens, I do, even though her eyes are closed:


She's even cuter with her eyes open. Especially when she smiles. And for anyone who doesn't think that dogs smile, all I can say is that you haven't met this one.

5 Comments:

At Sun Mar 18, 03:26:00 PM, Blogger Lynn Price said...

That is just about the cutest damn picture I've ever seen.

 
At Sun Mar 18, 03:57:00 PM, Blogger jmb said...

Really cute, for sure.
I had a "smiler" so I know they exist, only one out of the four that I've had who was.
jmb

 
At Sun Mar 18, 05:13:00 PM, Blogger alwaysthegoodgirl said...

Ah, she is very cute. My dog smiles, too - her tongue hangs out and she looks so silly.

How old is your dog and what happened to her so that she needs that?
I feel like my husband's aunt had a Peke with serious hip problems long ago.

 
At Mon Mar 19, 12:46:00 AM, Blogger SeaSpray said...

They do smile. She's cute and obviously is loved very much. Our pets are truly our family members. :)

 
At Tue Mar 20, 11:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dog likes to smile also . She is just a ham when other people come to visit. I hate seeing dogs with disabilities but it looks like she has adapted well to her situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home