Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Second Night of Hanukkah

"The Family Dinner", made of ceramic. The candle holders are the eight bowls lined up in a row at the front of the table; the shammas holder is the larger one all the way to the right. It's about ten inches long and four inches high.


I also have a set of Shabbat candlesticks by the same artist, shaped like a house with a fiddler on the roof.

5 Comments:

At Wed Dec 05, 06:32:00 PM, Blogger rlbates said...

Thank you for sharing your collection with us. Happy Hanukah!

 
At Thu Dec 06, 03:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That might actually be the coolest thing I have ever seen. I eagerly await the rest of the collection!! Thanks for sharing.

 
At Thu Dec 06, 03:43:00 AM, Blogger Elaine said...

What cqan I say - that is just so good, quite different from yesterday's post, but excellent in its own right

 
At Thu Dec 06, 10:46:00 AM, Blogger jmb said...

How different from yesterday. This is an excellent idea. I am enjoying the series.

 
At Thu Dec 13, 01:08:00 PM, Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Now this is my favourite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home