Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Trekker Beverage Alert

What happens when a bored trekker becomes completely enchanted with lolcats (I can has cheezburger):

This.

Despite having issued fair warning (in the post title), I do have a new policy of reimbursing readers for keyboards, monitors and other computer equipment ruined by spewing liquids. Just email place of purchase, original purchase price and sales clerk's mother's maiden name to:

sorryaboutthat@toughshit.wtf


4 Comments:

At Fri Jan 18, 05:06:00 AM, Blogger Elaine said...

The laughter be having such a bad effect on my keyboard, it has died; I will has full refund pliz. Sorry no has sales slip, sales girl (oops person)done has vanished.

 
At Fri Jan 18, 09:50:00 PM, Blogger Lynn Price said...

I've sprained my diaphram,broke a rib, and pee'd my pants. My laughie thingie broke, too.

 
At Fri Jan 25, 01:14:00 AM, Blogger ccinnkeeper said...

OMG this totally made my week.

 
At Mon Jan 28, 12:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot decide whether to thank you or curse you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home