Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

How Does She Do It?

There are times when I find myself struck with awe at being in the presence of greatness, even when it's only as an email recipient. Bowing my head in shame at the audacity of calling myself a writer while reading the words of the truly gifted:
He's got the bedside manner of a rattlesnake with shingles.
(In reference to a mutual acquaintance whom we hold in mutually low regard.)

Cranky Prof: I am not worthy.

6 Comments:

At Sat Jan 03, 12:41:00 PM, Blogger XE said...

That's AWESOME. I hope CrankyProf won't mind if I use this one at some point!

 
At Sat Jan 03, 03:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two both owe me a new keyboard.

William the Coroner

 
At Sat Jan 03, 08:55:00 PM, Blogger Lynn Price said...

I have learned to put my coffee mug down when reading anything coming from Cranky's gilded quill.

 
At Sat Jan 03, 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh, that's GOOD!

 
At Mon Jan 05, 03:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great visual but, can he Dx and manage disease as well as his peers or better or worse?

 
At Mon Jan 05, 10:05:00 PM, Blogger randompawses said...

That has to be one of the best lines of the year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home