Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Early Bird Gets the Dinosaur

Even though the official release date for DECLARATIONS OF A DINOSAUR; 10 LAWS I'VE LEARNED AS A FAMILY DOCTOR isn't until August 4th, I have it on good authority that folks who have pre-ordered the book on Amazon are receiving it early; as in now. Here is my evidence:

Thanks to Book Fan #1 for the picture. As it happens, she isn't actually the first to receive it, just the first to send me a picture (ie, Don't get your panties in a knot, NK.)

7 Comments:

At Fri Jul 24, 07:58:00 AM, Blogger ShrinkingDoc said...

Mine was on my doorstep when I got home from work. Stupid life and work getting in the way, I haven't had the chance to open it yet. Can't wait!

Congratulations!

 
At Fri Jul 24, 08:27:00 AM, Anonymous craig said...

I got mine on Tuesday!

 
At Fri Jul 24, 08:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pre-ordered mine from Indigo, it looks to have a different cover?

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Declarations-Dinosaur-Laws-Ive-Learned-Lucy-Hornstein/9781427798701-item.html?__lang=en-CA&ref=Browse+History%3a+Recently+Viewed+-+Main

 
At Fri Jul 24, 09:52:00 AM, Blogger #1 Dinosaur said...

Anon: That was the original "placeholder" cover before we had a final design. Not to worry; the actual book will be the same loverly colors of green and black as the others.

 
At Fri Jul 24, 11:24:00 AM, Blogger HMS said...

Congratulations, Ma'am.

Look forward to reading it!

 
At Fri Jul 24, 01:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazon says it is an in stock item, not a pre-order.

 
At Fri Jul 24, 03:53:00 PM, Blogger randompawses said...

My copy arrived from Amazon late morning. It's now mid-afternoon and I just finished devouring it. Great book -- entertaining AND educational. Folks, if you haven't ordered your copy yet, you're missing out on the fun!

Now we just need to see if we can talk dear Dr. Dino into considering another book -- once she's recovered from the first one, of course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home