Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Thinking Blogger Award

Many thanks to Cathy for tagging me with the Thinking Blogger Award:



And yes, I must admit that the Dork outdoes me, humility-wise, on this one. But what the hell.

Here are my 5 tags:

First, an honorary tag, as the blog is no longer active. But if it were, I'd nominate Barbados Butterfly in a heartbeat. Miss you, Barb.

First: Indexed, for making me laugh, but not until after making me think.

Second: Tundra Med Dreams, for making me think about far away places and fascinating people; things that never would have entered my mind, that now I can't stop thinking about.

Third: OncRN, for making me think until I cry.

Fourth: Gentleman's C, for making me think about another profession's point of view.

Fifth: The Well-Timed Period, for making me think about contraception and women's health issues more clearly than I would have believed possible.

I've purposely tried to stay away from the "usual suspects" such as Orac, Kim, DB, Flea, GruntDoc, Sid, RW, TBTAM, etc., knowing that some have already been tagged and the rest are certain to be in short order.

4 Comments:

At Tue Mar 20, 04:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barbados Butterfly's last post was only one week ago... what makes you think she stopped blogging?

 
At Tue Mar 20, 06:14:00 AM, Blogger #1 Dinosaur said...

Anon: this and this.

 
At Thu Mar 22, 12:59:00 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

Dr. Dino...You are certainly welcome. I like your picks for this also. I love OncRN. She makes everyone cry.

 
At Fri Mar 23, 03:46:00 AM, Blogger The Tundra PA said...

Guess I am a little slow on the uptake here; I've not been as regular in visiting my favorite blogs lately as I once was. I dropped by to check out what you were up to and found myself tagged as a thinking blogger. Wow! What an honor; thank you, #1 Dino. My blog is a window into a world far different from the one most people know; if it gives the reader something to think about, I've achieved one of my goals in writing. Being fairly new to calling myself a writer, that is very important to me.

Now the hard part: listing five blogs that make me think that have not already been tagged...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home