Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Friday, July 27, 2007

My Contribution to the Burgeoning Blogging about Oscar, the Psychic Cat

Oscar the cat lives in a nursing home/hospice unit, and curls up next to people within hours of their death.*

From I Can Has Cheezburger, a hilarious site replete with funny cat pictures.


*Poor Oscar has been ALL over the media lately. Still, I included this so that six months from now, I can remember WTF was so funny about this post.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 27, 06:22:00 PM, Blogger Bo... said...

I laughed so hard that I almost fell out of my chair at the picture called "Pull my finger"!!!

 
At Fri Jul 27, 11:02:00 PM, Blogger make mine trauma said...

Maybe Stephen King sent him to take away their breaths??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home