Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Worth Repeating

From Margaret and Helen, addressing the Congress of the United States:
To the morons running this country: If you would spend as much time working on the nation’s problems as you spend trying to avoid paying taxes, you’d realize that most of us out here are neither red nor blue. We’re varying shades of purple and we’re fed up with your nonsense. Get together and figure a way out of this mess. Trust me - you don’t want me to come up there and figure it out for you, because if I have to come up there your ass is going to be introduced to my foot. It may not be a gigantic foot like Ms. Coulter’s but it will get the job done.
Helen is reading Ann Coulter's new book (which I am leaving intentionally unlinked) and reviewing it for us as she goes, so none of the rest of us have to waste either our time or our money. Truly, she is performing a great National Service in doing this for us. It's taking its toll on her, though:
...I need to take a nap. This book is boring the hell out of me, but I only have one chapter left. I can’t wait to move on to something more enjoyable than Ann Coulter - like irritable bowel syndrome. I mean it; really.

2 Comments:

At Wed Feb 18, 04:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For reading Coulter, Helen deserves hazardous-duty pay!

Helen's voice of sanity is much needed in Washington -- perhaps in the Senate. Does she live in Illinois?

 
At Wed Feb 18, 04:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.: Just checked -- she's in Texas.

Well, they need sanity there, too! Especially since Voldemort has just moved to Dallas...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home