Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Proof That Some People Have Way Too Much Time on Their Hands

For the realists:
Do I have swine flu?
For the pessimists:
Do I have swine flu?
Thanks to Kensington, MD, who, as some have long suspected, probably has way too much time on her hands. Although this line was pretty good:
"Blog fodder" always sounds to me like someone with a cold addressing Don Corleone.

4 Comments:

At Fri May 01, 09:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I congratulate you on your taste and insightfulness.

Off to Flower Mart.

Kensington MD

 
At Mon May 04, 03:47:00 PM, Anonymous Lorinda said...

If you have to ask you don't have it?

 
At Tue May 05, 10:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You just made me cry. My son is only 10 months old and I'm already nostalgic for the futvre still to come. Thanks 4 the feeling!

 
At Fri May 22, 08:24:00 PM, Blogger HMS said...

i was working hard on trying to differentiate the two,

and then i clicked.
.
.
.
.
LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home