Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Anything to Keep from Doing Real Work

I finally got around to updating my sadly outdated blogroll (see right; unless you're too far gone into the medical field to be helped, in which case it's to the left; the screen's left, that is.) Whatever. At long last, I've updated links to blogs I read regularly (don't always agree with them, but read them) and deleted those that have gone blank. (Dr. Dork: whatever became of ye?)

With that task accomplished, I suppose I have no choice but to get back to my paid writing. Unless --

Hmm...I wonder if there's anything on YouTube?

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 05, 02:18:00 AM, Blogger jmb said...

Yes, whatever did happen to Dr Dork? Not only is he still on my blogroll but he is still on my bloglines feed. I live in hopes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home