Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good News, Good News, Bad News, Bad News

Good News: Last minute invitation to a sold-out Phillies game (thank you thank you thank you D&C)

Good News: Gorgeous rainbow after the shower that caused a brief delay to the start of the game:

(It actually spanned a full 180 degrees over the ballpark; this was all I could get of it on my crappy cell phone camera.)

Bad News: Phillies got stomped 9-1 by the Atlanta Braves in 8 innings.

Bad News: Sudden impressive storm that wiped out the last inning, and soaked us to the skin getting to the car.

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 31, 02:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Dinosaur,

My library does not have your book. Could you make a new law that libraries must carry this title?

Thank you.
Small Defenseless Mammal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home