I found this via Google Alerts. Someone (swear to Deity not me) appears to have translated the Laws of the Dinosaur into another language, and then back again. Verbatim:
- The skillfulness of drug consists of amusing the patients while constitution takes its traversal.
- It is unfeasible to make tracks an asymptomatic passive conjecture bigger.
- The imperativeness of the investigation is inversely analogous to the IQ of the indemnity congress preauthorization clerk.
- There is no marinate for the benefit dopey.
- Bad things absolutely do come about to fit people.
- The bigger the surgeon, the more careful he is to conduct.
- Part A: Mostly it has to be control up to deriding. Part B: If it isn’t control up to deriding, probe Part A.
- Half of what is said in medical procedure of life is illicit, but no entire knows which half.
- Poor planning on your duty does not constitute a dilemma on my duty.
- A louse-infested concept held via myriad people for the benefit a great continually is unmoving a louse-infested concept.
(Original laws on the sidebar, between Author Events and Contact Me.)