Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Tomorrow is the Day (Again)

Anyone and everyone in the vicinity of the Valley Forge Barnes & Noble (150 West Swedesford Road in Devon, PA 19333) tomorrow, Sunday, October 4th at 2:00 pm, please feel free to join us for another reading and signing event for
DECLARATIONS OF A DINOSAUR;
10 LAWS I'VE LEARNED AS A FAMILY DOCTOR
(which you may or may not be aware is the name of my book.)

5 Comments:

At Sun Oct 04, 09:39:00 AM, Blogger The Invisible Woman said...

Great to see you and congratulations on the book! I will buy it for sure!
Blog is hilarious and sad....witty as well....but of course!!
SS

 
At Sun Oct 04, 03:07:00 PM, Anonymous Samantha said...

I wanna buy your book so bad! I went to Waldenbooks to buy it but couldn't find it there and haven't had the time to go to Books A Million or anywhere else to get it yet. But you should totally come to Northeast TN and do a book signing...I know I know, its far away. But just know that I'll be there for sure! Congratulations on the book!

 
At Fri Oct 09, 05:52:00 AM, Anonymous Web Design Company said...

Nice blog I have Learned lot of things by your blogs will try to get this book thanks for sharing..

 
At Fri Oct 09, 05:57:00 AM, Anonymous DIU said...

Congrats for a start can know where can I find this book ???

 
At Tue Nov 10, 05:37:00 AM, Anonymous Fun & Fact said...

Congrats - LIttle steps take you a long way! Keep it up - read the whole blog last week - inspiring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home