Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Best Fractured Fairy Tale Ever

Well done, Angry Professor!

I love this: The Anti-Princess.

UPDATE: Apparently this blog has been changed to invitation only. I can't even get there because Blogger won't let me log in (even when I'm already logged in) to check and see if I'm invited. It's probably miffed at me for not having switched to new blogger.

I feel bad for the Angry Professor for whatever must have happened to make this step necessary. AP, on the minutest of chances that you're reading this, email me. I have several loyal readers who want to keep reading you.

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 08, 11:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog has been changed to invitation only, the injustice b/c super clever and funny.

 
At Fri Feb 09, 11:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has opened the doors again . . . yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home