Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Monday, February 05, 2007

FOAD #24

I didn't realize this writer lived in my neighborhood:

Hey, Kelly,

It's your neighbor yet again. I like your dog as much as the next person, and I understand that it's really difficult to count food stamps, watch your six kids, and vie for your spot on Maury's show (too bad you didn't find your baby's daddy...I thought for sure it was one of those four) but I have a favor to ask. Since you're still not employed, do you think it's possible to maybe pick up after your dog? Surely you could use some of that dog crap to fertilize all of those beautiful hemp plants you have growing in the basement.

Thanks for understanding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home