Musings of a Dinosaur

A Family Doctor in solo private practice; I may be going the way of the dinosaur, but I'm not dead yet.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eventfulness

Guess what: I wrote a book.

Okay, so I suppose that's pretty much common knowledge by now. But what may have escaped notice is that my first AUTHOR EVENT will be taking place on:
Saturday, September 12th, at 1:00 pm
It will be at: which is an absolutely dynamite indie bookstore in West Chester, PA. If you've never been there before, you're in for an amazing treat: books as far as the eye can see, with music as far as the eye can see through the door on the right. Passing through the door at the back of the store, you find yourself in a smaller chamber -- still surrounded by books. Continuing backwards, you pass through another door -- into another room as big as the first! As I say, books as far as the eye can see. Awesomeness!

Come on out and get your book there on September 12th so I can sign it for you, and meet you, of course!

3 Comments:

At Wed Aug 12, 05:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TABLE DANCE!

I'm bringing the midgets!

 
At Wed Aug 12, 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I'm sending family that live in West Chester. Can't make that drive from OH, but already sent an email to my cousin begging.

 
At Thu Aug 13, 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

If I could be there, I'd be first in line, Dino.

I'd have to buy a new copy, though. Mine is still circulating among the local ERs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home